Senior Site Engineer
Senior Site Manager
Brownlee Cale are actively recruiting for Senior Site Managers to join the regional business unit of an award winning Tier 1 contractor.
As a Senior Site Manager you’ll be working within the regional construction team ensuring the safe and timely delivery of large construction projects up to the value of £70m, with turnover secured until 2027.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing direct labour and sub contractor partners to deliver work internal and external packages
- Check work carried out by sub-contractors to assess delivery in line with programme, design drawings and quality standards.
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements from sub contractors to ensure working methods outlined are safe and appropriate and conduct toolbox talks.
What are we looking for?
- You’ll be able to demonstrate significant experience managing sites within the main contractor environment
- You will have strong technical construction knowledge, ideally with a HND or Degree in a construction related qualification.
- You have a strong safety management ethos
What will you receive in return?
- Competitive annual salary, car allowance, benefits package, annual bonus and ‘best in class’ training and development