Technical Supervisor/ Sub Agent
Quantity Surveyors & Senior Quantity Surveyors
Brownlee Cale are currently supporting a Successful Principal Contractor in the Northeast with a recruitment drive within their Commercial Department.
Workload in the region has increased significantly with recent project wins and we therefore require a further 4 Surveyors in the team; 2no Quantity Surveyors and 2no Senior Quantity Surveyors.
You will be based on site, commercially managing construction projects valued up to £40million;
- Tendering sub-contract work packages and ensuring new sub-contractors are set up on the system
- Completing sub-contract comparisons
- Assisting the operational team in managing contract requirements
- Making accurate applications for payment and ensuring payments are received on time
- Management of cost reviews
- Identify and evaluate Client Variations and Additions
- Undertaking monthly financial reviews
- Collating information and producing reports for senior commercial team
- Form strong relationships with supply chain team
- Preparation of cost and value reconciliations
- Production of accurate forecasts of change
- Previous experience as QS or Senior QS with a Principal Build Contractor
- Proven experience working on projects to £40million in value
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Ability to oversee and adhere to contract timescales
- NEC experience
These are permanent vacancies and the salary is negotiable depending on experience. Car allowance plus other benefits in addition.