Recent JobsView all jobs
Are you a freelance Telemetry Engineer looking for your next contract?
Brownlee Cale is currently recruiting for a freelance Telemetry Engineer for a principle contractor on a project in Grangemouth.
- Carry out the initial review of scope and content of a Telemetry work package. Gather information from Suppliers, Clients and Users to ensure the scope of work is correctly interpreted and implemented. Deliver projects in line with Telemetry design documentation and Telemetry processes/specifications
- Preparation of Telemetry design packages, adhering to QA procedures and closely following existing Client systems of work which are in place for particular projects
- Accurately documenting results of Telemetry system tests
- Supervision and liaison with other contractors involved in Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls & Telemetry installation
- Report on progress and provide necessary data to the Telemetry Framework Manager
- Enforce Health & Safety
- Assist the Telemetry Framework Manager as required
- Degree/HNC/HND Electrical, Electronic, Controls Engineering or a related technical/Engineering discipline
- Experience working within a similar role for a large contractor
- Must hold full UK driving licence
- Good technical experience of Telemetry systems
- Good IT skills and proficiency in MS Office