Site Engineer – Sutton In Ashfield
Sub Agent (Highways Maintenance)
We are looking to recruit a Sub Agent for highways maintenance work on Anglesey. This role is expected to last 4-6 months.
You will effectively perform the role of a Highways Maintenance Supervisor offering technical support and know how.
- Deliver highway maintenance projects ranging in value from £25k – £250k
- Producing RAMS and writing schedules
- Plan and coordinate maintenance gangs of 2-3 operatives
- Maintain Quality Assurance Records
- Implementing H&S controls
- Weekly meeting for progress, design reviews and stats reviews
- Collating surveys
- Reviewing plant and labour
- Reviewing cost analysis and programming to a budget
- Client Interface
Applicants must have the following to be considered for this role.
- HNC, HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
- CITB SMSTS
- First Aid
- CSCS Card
- Environmental & H&S Awareness
- Suitable applicants will be proactive, professional and a strong team player
- Exceptional communication skills
- Computer and IT literate