Recent JobsView all jobs
Brownlee Cale are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sub Agent to join a thriving principal contractor on a contract basis in York.
We are looking to recruit a Sub Agent with civils experience including drainage, highways, STATS and structures.
- Management of a team of site engineers
- Maintain Quality Assurance Records
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Checking RAMS, ITP’s, Schedules
- Implementing H&S controls
- Experience in STATS would be desirable
- Weekly meeting for progress, design reviews and stats reviews
- Collating surveys
- Reviewing plant and labour
- Reviewing cost analysis and programming to a budget
- Client Interface
Applicants must have the following to be considered for this role.
- HNC, HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
- CITB SMSTS (desirable)
- CSCS Card
- Environmental & H&S Awareness
- Suitable applicants will be proactive, professional and a strong team player
- Exceptional communication skills
- Competitive day rate
- LTD and CIS working available