Recent JobsView all jobs
Are you a freelance Site Engineer looking for your next freelance contract?
We’re recruiting for a competent Site Engineer with experience of structures to work on a project in Runcorn. The role is expected to last approximately 4 months. Outside IR35 (subject to assessment).
- Setting out, levelling and surveying
- Checking sub-contractor work
- Managing Sub-contractors and provide QA checks on work delivered
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Communicating with clients and their representatives
- Resolving any unexpected technical challenges and issues.
As an Engineer you will have extensive experience in working for the main contractor on civil engineering projects in a similar role.
- HNC/HND/Degree in a civil engineering discipline or equivalent
- CSCS Card
- SMSTS Certificate would be preferred, but is not essential
- Must be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation