Recent JobsView all jobs
Brownlee Cale are recruiting for a Site Agent for a significant city centre highways scheme. Will be experienced delivering roads and highways projects for tier one Contractors.
Your duties will include –
- Contribute to the weekly collaborative planning, 4 month lookahead and own the 3-6 month plan
- Attend and support the weekly RFI, MAR and NCR meetings, ensuring the team contribute to appropriate raising and closing out of issues as required
- challenging the design for value engineering and ensuring a high quality of delivery on site.
- Chair the section meetings, supply chain meetings and other meetings as required
- Lead by example raising SHEQ observations and controlling on site
- Raise EWNs, Risks and opportunities.
- Ensure Quality Readiness Reviews and Make Ready meetings are held for the section
- Liaise closely with the Utilities Agent, and TWC to ensure all aspects of the works are covered.
- Review and approve RAMS, Permits and other documentation as required
- Previous management and site experience
- Acts as a positive role model
- Supports a culture in which personal integrity thrives
- Inspires and mentor’s others to build knowledge within the team
- Supports a culture of innovation to solve problems
- Willingly works with others and provides help, support and advice to colleagues
- A civil engineering qualification and Chartered or Incorporated Membership of the ICE
- Have practical knowledge, understanding and application of civil engineering construction methods
- CSCS card
- Completed SMSTS