Recent JobsView all jobs
Brownlee Cale are recruiting for a highways Site Agent. You will be experienced working for tier one Contractors on major highways projects.
Your duties will include –
- Contribute to the weekly collaborative planning, 4 month lookahead and own the 3-6 month plan
- Attend and support the weekly RFI, MAR and NCR meetings, ensuring the team contribute to appropriate raising and closing out of issues as required
- challenging the design for value engineering and ensuring a high quality of delivery on site.
- Chair the section meetings, supply chain meetings and other meetings as required
- Manage the budget associated with packages under your control
- Lead by example raising SHEQ observations and controlling on site
- Manage and coach staff in the section, and develop the Team
- Raise EWNs, Risks and opportunities.
- Ensure Quality Readiness Reviews and Make Ready meetings are held for the section
- Review and approve RAMS, Permits and other documentation as required
- Previous management and site experience
- Acts as a positive role model
- Supports a culture in which personal integrity thrives
- Inspires and mentor’s others to build knowledge within the team
- Supports a culture of innovation to solve problems
- Willingly works with others and provides help, support and advice to colleagues
- A civil engineering qualification and Chartered or Incorporated Membership of the ICE or working towards it (or other recognised professional body)
- Have practical knowledge, understanding and application of civil engineering construction methods
- Experience / knowledge of temporary works management
- CSCS Card
This is working on a back-shift: circa 13:00pm hours to 22:30pm hours