Recent JobsView all jobs
We’re proud to be recruiting for an established civil engineering contractor who are looking to recruit an experienced Site Agent with windfarm experience to support in the delivery of a civil engineering project in Kent.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate significant experience of working on major civil engineering projects on application and provide references to demonstrate.
- Management of a team of site engineers
- Quality Assurance including ITPS, NCRs
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Checking RAMS, ITP’s, Schedules
- Controlling setting out data, carrying out complex setting out and mentoring assistant and site engineers
- Implementing H&S controls and ensuring SSOW is in place
- Weekly meeting for progress, design reviews and stats reviews
- Collating surveys and using AutoCAD to analyse data
- Reviewing plant and labour
- Reviewing cost analysis and programming to a budget
- Planning construction works and interacting with design team, methods team and temporary works team
Key Qualifications & Person Spec:
Applicants must have the following to be considered for this role.
- HNC, HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
- CITB SMSTS (desirable)
- CSCS Card
- Environmental & H&S Awareness
- Suitable applicants will be proactive, professional and a strong team player
- Exceptional communication skills