Recent JobsView all jobs
Senior Engineering Surveyor
Are you an Engineering Surveyor who’s craving a greater work life balance?
Are you at the stage of your career where you’re growing frustrated with those long site hours?
if this sounds like you, then we’re recruiting for Engineering Surveyors and Senior Engineering Surveyors to join an established and inovative Geomatics Team for a major construction contractor
Suitable candidate will have between 5 years + site surveying experience and you will:
- Be proficient in the use of CAD software i.e. LSS/AUTOCAD LT or C3D (3D Modelling
- Be able to proficiently use a GPS kit/Total Station/Level.
- Be able to process, reduce and adjust GPS and Terrestrial Survey control networks
- be able to compute volumes (stockpiles/site wide muck balance)
- Be able to carry out surveys and generate CAD drawings / testing drawings / fill out ITPs.
- Havce familiarity with Trimble hardware and software
- Be able produce 3D Models
We’re looking for individuals who:
- Are confident in their ability
- Have a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a passion for digital innovation!
- Strong problem solving
- Technically competent
- Possess strong stakeholder communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive basic salary
- Up to a 15% annual salary bonus
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
- A host of additional benefits