Technical Supervisor/ Sub Agent
Quantity Surveyor – Mechanical & Electrical
Brownlee Cale are working in partnership with a leading Construction Company who are currently looking for a Specialist M&E Surveyor to join their Commercial Team on a large scale construction project in the Northeast. This is a Freelance position offering a long-term duration of 12 months.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the most prestigious and high value projects in the Region.
You will be part of a wider Commercial Team on site, responsible for the M&E Package;
- Issuing of sub-contractor tender enquiries & evaluation of sub-contractor quotations
- Convening and attending sub-contractor Pre-Contract meetings
- Preparing formal sub-contract Agreements
- Site measurement of works undertaken
- Valuation and payment of sub-contractor interim accounts
- Agreement of sub-contractor final accounts
- Preparing and submission of monthly Profit and Loss reports
- Preparing and agreement of external Applications for Payment
- Agreement of Client variations
- It is essential that you hold a relevant BSc Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with extensive Surveying experience.
- Membership of the RICS is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate must have proven experience of working for the Principal Contractor on Large Scale Construction or Infrastructure Projects with large Mechanical & Electrical packages.
- This is a Freelance position and we can offer an Outside IR35 contract following a comprehensive assessment.
Rate is negotiable depending on experience and current market rates.