Recent JobsView all jobs
Brownlee Cale are currently recruiting a Quantity Surveyor for a Civil Engineering Contractor in the Midlands.
- Project administration (Commercial and project spreadsheets etc.)
- Drafting of sub-contracts
- Raising payment certs for subcontractors
- Working alongside procurement department
- External valuations, re-measures and pricing variations
- Prioritise and manage time whilst working to deadlines
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Be a confident and reliable Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Extensive experience in civil engineering environment (groundworks, earthworks, structures, bridges, platforms, drainage etc.)
- The ideal candidate must have experience of external civil and FRC works, having worked for a civil engineering contractor.
- Degree or HND qualified in relevant subject preferably Quantity Surveying
- Possess strong numeracy and report writing skills
- You will be methodical and accurate with an excellent attention to detail; you will also be an excellent communicator who enjoys working in a busy and thriving team environment.