Recent JobsView all jobs
We have an opportunity for a Freelance Quantity Surveyor to work on a project with an established civil engineering company in Liverpool.
- Manage the client’s forecast cost to complete giving consideration to their project budget and the completion date
- Manage a Cost Clerk and Trainee QS, offering guidance and support
- Understand the requirements of all the Stakeholders affected by the project, including but not limited to statutory authorities and regulators
- Ability to help the client achieve their aim on all projects while ensuring the project is commercially viable
- Produce contract Budgets, Costs to Complete and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Ability to assist the Project Manager produce a procurement schedule with lead in times to provide central buying opportunity to obtain best prices.
- You must have experience in construction and civil engineering and being able to work independently
- Must have rail experience
- Sound knowledge of construction techniques and various contracts
- Experience of working on civils projects
- HNC/Degree in relevant subject is preferable
- Able to work to the behavioural ethics of the client
This role offers the opportunity to work OUTSIDE of IR35 subject to an assessment.