Recent JobsView all jobs
Brownlee Cale is currently recruiting for an experienced Proposals Engineer for a main contractor delivering a project in Warrington.
- Review tender/enquiry documentation in order to facilitate effective ‘bid/no-bid’ decision making
- Effectively maintain the portal ensuring logical prioritisation and timely delivery of proposals.
- Liaise with all relevant parties, both internally and externally, in order to receive timely and accurate information/quotations as necessary for the delivery of high-quality competitive proposals.
- Preparation of accurate and competitive proposal documents
- Ensure that proposals are presented in sufficient time for review/sign off in accordance with the current authorisation levels procedures.
- Carry out reviews of proposals in accordance with the current authorisation levels procedures.
- Attend project kick-off meetings as necessary to hand-over successful proposals to the assigned project execution team.
- Co-ordinate and attend site meetings as necessary to survey/review the client’s requirements. Ensure that all necessary H&S requirements/processes are followed in order not to put yourself or others at risk.
- Notify Technology senior management team of any significant commercial, technical or contractual risks associated with projects arising from specific proposals
- Effectively co-ordinate and co-operate with staff to deliver the proposals function
- Actively carry out continual improvements to affect quality and efficiency within the proposals team. Use feedback from project execution and close-out meetings to continually develop and review estimating norms.
- HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent (such as a C&G technical engineering qualification).
- Job related experience
- Proven track record within a proposals/applications environment
- Industry Experience
Candidates must be able to provide two references.