Recent JobsView all jobs
Are you a Project Manager looking for your next role?
Brownlee Cale is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager for a role with a £170m turnover system integrator in Stafford.
- Plan and implement successful project delivery for each given project to a high quality, on time and within budget.
- Assume responsibility for, manage and communicate project commercial performance and programme with senior management, highlighting any concerns.
- Communicate programme and progress with the client, primarily by means of project programmes and other commercial and engineering updates.
- Propose project delivery improvements to increase performance, efficiency and profitability.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered while adhering to quality procedures.
- Manage and co-ordinate sub-contractors and product suppliers effectively.
- To ensure that project design reviews are carried out.
- To have knowledge of current standards and practices in LV Engineering, control and automation industries.
- To inform appropriate Key Account Manager of potential opportunities.
- To evaluate accurately any project early warnings, compensation events and/or variations and communicate them to senior management and clients effectively.
- Effectively manage any project (commercial, technical or contractual) risks and communicate these risks to senior management and other stakeholders.
- When needed, to manage engineering and administrative staff working on projects.
- To assume Health and Safety responsibility for site works associated with projects. This may include complying with the requirements specified in the CDM regulations.
- ONC/HNC/Degree in electrical, measurement or control engineering or related discipline.
- Project Management skills, APM or Prince 2 practitioner preferred.
- IOSH Managing Safely and CDM principle contractor knowledge/experience preferred.
- Must have a good understanding of electrical installations and control systems including, but not limited to, control panels/MCCs, PLC, SCADA, instrumentation. Experience of Telemetry systems would be advantageous.