Site Engineer – Sutton In Ashfield
Office Manager – Warwickshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager for Tier 1 Main Contractor – Warwickshire
Salary £28k – £35k
Below is the person specification and responsibilities :
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Process and maintain register for inductions
- Undertake and process Labour Plant and Material returns
- Organise office operations and procedures.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and, procedures are organised, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are maintained, and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Maintain and update construction management systems i.e Environmental, RAMS and Health & Safety etc
- Minute taking at meetings and producing a report
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures.
- Implement and maintain filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Establish and monitor procedures for record-keeping
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Prepare operational reports and schedules
- Coordinate schedules, appointments, and bookings
- Monitor maintain and order office supplies inventory
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment
If you are interested or know of anyone please contact email@example.com