Recent JobsView all jobs
Are you an MEP Manager looking for your next role?
Brownlee Cale are currently recruiting for an MEP Manager for a well established Construction company, to be base in the Midlands.
- Management of incoming utilities.
- Management of building services engineering design and installation process, minimising any risks to the project and to the company.
- To provide guidance in the production of the project programmes and ongoing progress reporting.
- To contribute to project reports and attend Project Meetings where appropriate.
- To attend, and chair where appropriate, meetings with the Client, the designers, specialist contractors and the wider project team.
- To pro-actively monitor Health & safety and Quality processes.
- Understanding of BREEAM, EPC and BRUKL.
- Check ongoing installation for compliance with contract requirements (specification, drawings etc.) & advise the project or leadership team.
- Assist / advise on all technical issues e.g., procurement, contracts, final accounts and dispute resolution, relationship issues, reporting, quality, methods, philosophy, and culture.
- Take an active role in supply chain management.
- Ensure projects are successfully tested, commissioned, demonstrated and handed over complete with all training and records inc assisting with Building Control Sign off
- Take an active role in closing out all defects in a timely manner.
- Willing to travel within the Midlands area
- Good knowledge of both Mechanical and Electrical services
- Past project delivery experience and a general overview of project life cycles from procurement to PC