Senior Site Engineer
Our valued client is looking to recruit a permanent Maintenance Manager for their Rotherham Gypsum and Brick Plant in a newly formed role. The Maintenance Managers duties would be as follows:
- Introducing properly documented maintenance routines
- Managing the PPM Process and regime and Planning and Supervising Major Maintenance
- Major project planning skills – e.g. trommel replacement, dust projects
- Management of Critical Spares stock
- Closely Line Manage the Maintenance Engineers team
Asset Management and development of a mobile maintenance team will also be future targets and duties included in the position.
- Company has mobile plant and vehicles across the group that need maintaining.
- Drive mobile plant routine maintenance on all sites
- Take ownership of the assets, planning their routine maintenance and servicing, responding and carrying out repairs, driving a preventative culture towards all pieces of plant
- Future plans also include the development of a mobile maintenance support function to work on our contracts and 3rd parties.
- Role is based Rotherham S60 with Mon- Friday working, with flexibility for additional hours etc as needed (machine breakdowns etc)
- Candidate needs a background in Mechanical Engineering and be “hands on” as well. Experience in Mobile and fixed plant is essential. Candidates will also have some electrical knowledge.
- High Standards and a business like manner at all levels is required as is some management experience.