Casual Hours Loading Shovel Operative
LV Shipping Supervisor
The duties and responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor (LV Shipping) will include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including site team and 3PL provider.
- Ensure all team members adhere to company safety standards and operating procedures.
- Resolve customer and inter departmental queries.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing inventory deliveries.
- Oversee and assist with the loading and unloading of materials.
- Allocate and organize storage locations according to requirements.
- Sort inventory according to established procedures.
- Mark inventory with identifying information.
- Update and maintain storage database.
- Track and manage inventory by completing regular cycle counts.
- Pick and prepare orders to be shipped.
- Ensure proper packaging and labeling of shipments.
- Process and provide necessary paperwork for shipments.
- Receive and verify accuracy of incoming inventory.
- Resolve any discrepancies between paperwork and inventory received.
- Inspect and ensure quality of incoming inventory.
- Ensure accuracy of shipping and receiving documents.
- Maintain all records/logs relative to shipping and receiving.
- Ensure strict adherence to all housekeeping and warehouse standards.
- Role is Mon – Friday working not shifts
- At least 3 years of supervisory or management experience.
- Good level of secondary education.
- inventory control experience.
- proficiency in relevant computer applications including MS Word and Excel.
- familiar with warehouse management system (WMS) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) technology.
- familiar with inventory scanner and barcoding systems.
- able to safely use warehouse equipment such as telehandler, reach truck, pallet jacks.