Casual Hours Loading Shovel Operative
Brownlee Cale are currently recruiting on behalf of an award winning Tier 1 construction contractor. Their requirement is for an experienced construction HSE Manager to support the delivering of their projects in Sussex, Surrey and Kent.
This would suit a Senior HSE Advisor who is ready to take that next step in their career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Site inspections & carry out safety audits.
- Relay and HSE to onsite labour, subcontractors and clients
- Managing all H&S procedures in line with company ISO accreditation
- Oversee and co-ordinate HSE training
- Carry out briefings and Tool Box Talks
- Assist and support site delivery staff
- Assist in writing of RAMS and RAMS review
- Manage assistant H&S advisers
- Relevant HSE qualification (NEBOSH minimum requirement)
- IOSH (preferable)
- CSCS Card
- Microsoft skills – Word, Excel in particular.
- Previous Construction Contractor experience is essential.
- Competitive Annual Salary up to £60k p/annum depending on level of experience
- Company Car, or Car Allowance
- Life Assurance and Healthcare plan
- 26 days annual leave
- Circa 5% annual salary bonus.