Site Engineer – Sutton In Ashfield
Health & Safety Manager
Brownlee Cale are recruiting on behalf of one of our longest standing clients who an established and award winning regional civil engineering companu. Their requirement is for a construction experience H&S Manager to join their business to lead an enforce their stringent H&S site practises. The role is permanent and you will be given autonomy and responsiblity to lead HSE side of the business as you see fit.
- Police sites & carry out safety audits.
- Organising own work load
- Relay and HSE to on site labour, subcontractors and clients
- Managing all H&S procedures in line with company ISO accreditation
- Managing submissions for example RoSPA
- Oversee and co-ordinate HSE training
- Ccarry out briefings and Tool Box Talks
- Assist and support site delivery staff
- Assist in writing of RAMS and Construction Phase Plans.
- Manage an assistant H&S adviser to manage
- Relevant HSE qualification (ideally to Diploma)
- First Aid at Work (desirable)