Recent JobsView all jobs
Brownlee Cale are excited to be recruiting an experienced Environmental Manager for a Civil Engineering contractor on a major UK construction project.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in the HSE Team, reporting directly to the Project Manager.
- Point of contact for all environmental issues.
- Monitoring compliance with REAC and Contractor’s Environmental Management Plan.
- Ownership of the application of Contractor’s Environmental Management Plan on site.
- Contributing to the Monthly Report.
- Working with the site ECOW to resolve any water quality issues.
- Resolving Noise, Dust & Vibration and other environmental issues.
- Manage and complete daily/weekly checks as required by the approved Environmental Plans
- Producing monthly Environmental and Sustainability reports
- At least 15 Years Experience of Environment Management on Construction Sites
- Degree (or equivalent) in Environmental Science or related discipline.
- Professional member of IEMA, IOSH or similar
- Self-motivated, focused, well-organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Effective at communicating with all levels of the workforce.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Competitive starting salary
- Company Car Allowance
- Company contributing pension scheme subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.