Recent JobsView all jobs
Earthworks Quality Manager
Brownlee Cale are excited to be recruiting an Earthworks Quality Manager for a Civil Engineering contractor on a major UK construction project.
- Producing, reviewing & issuing Inspection and Test Plans (ITP)
- Overseeing the approval process of all materials for the project.
- Implementing Inclinometers, piezometers and pressure gauges.
- Review classification of excavated material on site to ensure compliance with the specification.
- Management of the materials testing subcontractors.
- Management of test results and issuing to relevant parties.
- Production of quality forms and checklist to facilitate the quality of all earthworks and materials testing.
- Production of Quality documents.
- Liaising with the designers, client, clients’ representatives, including the construction engineer in all aspects of quality of works.
- Promoting health and safety on site.
- Helping to ensure works are completed to programme.
- A relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction (Such as a Degree/HNC – or similar).
- At least 5 years’ earthworks testing procedures.
- UKAS Soils Laboratory testing experience beneficial
- Excellent record keeping and data management skills
- Good understanding of Specification for Highway works and general material classifications
- Previously worked as a Senior Engineer, Materials Engineer or Quality Engineer, having a strong knowledge and experience of groundworks, earthworks, material testing and the re-use of excavated material.
- Good understanding of Quality within the Design Process
- CSCS Card.
- Strong knowledge of HSQE regulations.
- Full UK Driving Licence is also required.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Company contributing pension scheme subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.