Recent JobsView all jobs
Brownlee Cale are recruiting for an experienced Document Controller on a permanent basis, with a Principal construction contractor for a multi-million-pound project based in Coventry.
- Keeping track of project documents such as project plans, blueprints, vendor contracts and drawings
- Ensuring that controlled copies of the latest approved documents and drawings are issued to the appropriate project team members; staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Keeping documentation safe and backed up
- Performing data entry tasks when project documents need updates
- Collating, distributing, issuing of reports, drawings and other technical documents to clients and suppliers. Maintaining a record of document transmittal in and out of the project team.
- Converting paper documents to an electronic format and keeping files organized by project
- Documenting meetings and uploading documents to the web. This clerical role requires someone with strong computer, communication, and organisational skills to work with documents, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with the construction project team
Applicants must have the following to be considered for this role
- 2 years’ experience as Document Controller or similar role.
- Experience and/or knowledge using Aconex EDMS (training can be provided)
- Strong IT literacy
- Good organisational skills
- Proactive, professional and a strong team player
- Exceptional communication skills
For more information please contact Danp@brownleecale.com or alternitavley call 07285639450