Casual Hours Loading Shovel Operative
Design Draughtsman / Quality Engineer
Our Client a leader in Components in the Mining Industry are looking to recruit a Design Draughtsman/Quality Engineer
Salary £40-45K (depending on experience)
Rewards & Benefits on Offer:
- Permanent Contract.
- Immediate Start Available.
- Permanent Days – Early Friday Finish.
- Bupa Healthcare.
- Life Insurance.
- 27 Days Holiday + Stats.
- Pension Scheme.
The Job You’ll Do:
- Creating new 3D models and drawings using 3D CAD software, ensuring compliance with relevant standards.
- Modifications to the above as necessary.
- Managing and maintaining ISO 9001/2015 and ATEX/IECEx/UKEX certification.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure compliance of parts/components to relevant standards.
- Liaising with relevant certification bodies.
- Supporting manufacturing to ensure that production processes/procedures are adhered too.
- Internal Auditing to ensure compliance with quality procedures/policies.
- Reporting monthly on aspects such quality metrics, project updates etc.
- Manufacturing/Engineering Background.
- Mechanical/Electrical Background.
- Relevant qualifications within an engineering discipline would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and working experience of ISO 9001/2015 and ATEX/IECEx/UKEX certification is highly desirable for this role.
- CREO CAD experience beneficial although training will be provided if required.