Recent JobsView all jobs
Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service Coordinator
- Do you pride yourself on providing a quality service to internal & external customers and does positive feedback really motivate you?
- Are you passionate about high standards?
- Do you love getting into the detail and having the opportunity to be autonomous & industrious?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions then read on to find out about our brand new role for a Customer Care Coordinator here at Brownlee Cale.
In 2021 two rival businesses, Brownlee Dean Ltd & TSA Ltd merged to create a unique, National People Solutions & Consultancy Business who pride themselves on delivering exceptional standards and customer service.
Successful in their own right, we joined forces in 2022 and launched our exciting new brand Brownlee Cale. We operate across the UK, Europe & India, working in the Construction, Civil Engineering and Mining Sectors.
We own our amazing Headquarters based in Kirkstall, Leeds and have a sub office in the heart of Ouseburn in Newcastle. This role is based in HQ.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
This is a really exciting time to join our newly formed Customer Service team as we have secured contracts with Key Strategic Accounts with an abundance of opportunities. The ultimate goal of the Customer Service Coordinator is to ensure we retain business with our key customers by providing an exceptional service, in line with our ISO Accreditation & Standards.
Reporting to the Customer Service Director, you will work in collaboration with your team members and the wider business to retain established, professional relationships with our customers. The role will be fast paced, challenging at times but extremely rewarding for anyone who loves working with people.
Responsibilities will include;
- Developing, maintaining and growing a network of candidates suitable for vacancies with our Key Customers
- Qualifiying job vacancies with Hiring Managers & Directors
- Attending Site and Head Office meetings
- Advertising & promoting job opportunities using a range of digital platforms
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates
- Taking references & presenting formatted CV’s to Hiring Managers
- Setting up Interviews and providing feedback
- Supporting in the negotiation of salaries, salary packages and start dates
- Supporting with the onboarding process
- Providing regular aftercare to hiring managers and candidates
- Advise all customers of the wider services our brand offers such as Emotional Intelligence Profiling, Psycometric & Behavioural Assessments, Competency Consultancy & Frameworks
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
At Brownlee Cale our Values are; Authentic, Caring & Resourceful. If these resonate with you then we’re off to a good start.
We are looking for professional, ambituous people who like to work to high standards and maintain compliance, understand legislative information, enjoy working within processes and love working with people. Although we aren’t looking for people with specific experience, Customer Service, HR or Account Management would be very desirable; there will be a steep learning curve initially within this role but working within the processes will bring you great success.
- Degree Qualified or Equivalent
- Exellent IT Skills with a working knowledge of all Microsoft Applications; Outlook, TEAMs, Sharepoint, Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Visio
- Proven experience of coordinating the administration of compliance processes
- Exceptional Written & Verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced environment whilst paying attention to the detail
- Successfully able to coordinate multiple tasks and projects at any one time & meet deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative, proactiveness & provide ideas for improvements & efficiencies
- Passionate about your role & always an ambassador for our business
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- A basic starting salary of £25,000 with opportunity to increase after a successful 6 month probationary period
- A discretionary Annual Bonus of 30% of Basic Salary (paid quarterly and 1 month in arrears)
- Enrolment in the company pension scheme with a 3% matched contribution
- Pre-approved business-related expenses
- A laptop and Iphone
- Our team enjoy the benefits of working a Hybrid Model with a minimum of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
- Annual socials & Team Building activities during the Summer and at Christmas
- Market Leading eLearning, on the job training & scope for formal training
- Annual Reviews & Appraisals
- The opportunity to work with dedicated and passionate professionals who strive to provide exceptional customer care
WHAT ‘S NEXT?
- If you’re still reading then we would love to hear from you, send us your CV and a covering letter.
- If you’re invited for interview, you’ll also be asked to complete an online Psychometric Survey
- Start date for the role is Monday 16th January and you’ll start with a team of Coordinators