Recent JobsView all jobs
Central Services Coordinator
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION
The Central Services Coordinator will work within the central services team that manages all the central activities for the business including contracts, service agreements, support services and credit control. All the roles with Brownlee Cale are customer focused, our customers consist of both our clients as well as the candidates that we work with.
The role will include coordination of all administrative tasks relating to our customers and also involve guided interaction with our customers.
Essential responsibilities will include;
- Coordination & Administration of Customer Contracts
- Checking contractual information is correct on the Customer Management System
- Coordinate the filing of contractual documentation on the CMS
- Ensuring all contracts and agreements are processed through DocuSign.
- Support in the implementation of automation of contracts and other customer focused activities.
- Support the steering committee in the collation of Internal & Customer Reports
- Coordinate two central mailboxes; one of which is external for our customers and the other which is an internal mailbox.
- Support with the administration and Compliance required for PQQs and Tenders, Internal and External Audits including ISO.
- Cover for procession of timesheets during annual leave.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Business Administration
- IT Qualification such as CLAIT or equivalent
- A working knowledge of support within an employment business is advantageous
- Experience of coordinating the administration of compliance processes in any sector is also an advantage
- Customer Service experience is essential for this role
- Proven experience of using a Customer Management System or similar
SKILLS & ATTITUDE
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Pride in providing exceptional customer service
- Always working to high standards that ensure quality
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced environment whilst paying attention to the detail
- Successfully able to coordinate multiple tasks and projects at any one time & meet deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative, proactiveness & provide ideas for improvements & efficiencies
- Thrives when given responsibility & autonomy
- Passionate about your role & always an ambassador for our business
- A basic salary as per contract of employment, paid monthly in arrears (£24,000 for the first 6 months increases to £ 25,000 on successful completion of the probationary period.
- Enrolment in the company bonus scheme enabling a maximum of 30% of basic salary per annum (paid quarterly against metrics based on KPI’s / GP and Compliance), after probation.
- Enrolment in company pension scheme with a 3% employer contribution
- Pre-approved business-related expenses
CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITY